Friday, November 28, 2008

Just because...

...one is incompetent, should he still be allowed to keep his job? In my opinion, NO. Today is the 28th November 2008. My deadline to decide on going to Wollongong is in 2 days. Less because half the day is gone and Australian time is ahead of ours.

This incompetent fool from the International Office was supposed to have settled my scholarship last week. He is 2 weeks late. He told me that I would know the results 2 days ago. But guess what? He was on leave on Wed and Thurs, and when I called today I was told that he's on emergency leave. WOW. He promised that I would know the result before the deadline. It is his job to get things done according to urgency but he decided to procrastinate AND THEN DISAPPEAR. Best part? No one knows what the hell he does and no one can help me with it.

No comments: