Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just because...

...I've been so damn busy, I haven't had the time to update. Work's a drag, I've fallen sick. An apparent vitamin B deficiency that has got me looking like I've got oral herpes or something. Sigh. I now realise how I've been abusing my body so badly. I googled it and it seems that if I don't cut down on alcohol or take more supplements, this sort of deficiency could be fatal *gasp* Trying to quit my job by this weekend. Can't believe I'll be going back to uni so soon =(

Also, just because something is famous it doesn't necessarily means it's good. I think I've mentioned this before but the latest account involves food, more specifically the roti babi at Yut Kee. Yunn has been giving me all the hype about it for so long and we were supposed to go. Dad saw it featured in the papers the other day and decided to bring us there for a Sunday brunch treat. Turns out that I used to go there as a kid! The place was crowded. We had to queue up for about 15 mins before we were seated. The excitement was immense but when the food came, it died down completely. Everything we ordered was bad except for the hokkien mee. That was really good though =)

On another note, I'm in the midst of booking my flight ticket to Sydney and boy, can I tell you that it's such a headache! Since I'm on such a strict budget my eyes have been poring the computer screen for hours on end each day to TRY to get a cheaper flight. I'm so pissed now cos the flight I wanted is sold out and the other cheap available one is at a weird hour AND it has become SGD2 more expensive for the return ticket when the clock struck midnight about an hour ago! Argh!!! Mau mati. Sigh. Anyone has any cheap flight recommendation or wanna donate to my education fund? It would be greatly appreciated!!! Weee!!! =)))

No comments: