Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Just because...

...I've submitted my last assignment for my bachelor's degree (OMFG) I feel so relieved. Sad, yes... But relieved. I finally get to breathe for one day before I have to begin studying for my finals. Yeah, FINALS. That's it. I can't believe it. I'm almost done with my degree. My university life is ending. The harsh real world is waiting for me *gasp* but I will take it all in my stride.

I have less than 5 weeks left here in Australia. I wish time would stand still. I am not gonna think about leaving...

On a lighter note, I had a really good laugh chatting with Ranveer yesterday. I miss everyone back home. Can't wait to catch up again soon! =)

2 comments:

Ranvr said...

:p. I had lots of fun making you laugh too. Miss you loads.
Can you beleive I just found out you haves blog? Haha
come back soon love. Lots happening for me!

YiNwEi said...

LOL. It's ok, no one was supposed to know I have a blog anyway =) I miss you guys so much. Can't believe I'm coming home soon. It's so bittersweet *hugs and kisses*