Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just because...

...I like the way you say "Hell, no!"
...you smile all the time
...you get so excited over chocolate mousse
...you light up at the mere thought/sounds of MC Lars
...you always let me hug your extra pillow even though you love it so much
...you give me soft, brief kisses at all the best times
...you tell me I do well even when I screw up
...you're more spontaneous and crazier than me
...it's endearing how you always say "I'll live" when I bully the shits out of you
...you have so many passions and work hard to actually pursue them
...you're proud of your Italian heritage
...you have such a good relationship with your family
...you take the long way to class just to drop me off
...you take on silly dares just to get some Tim Tams
...you're not afraid to be yourself and risk looking silly
...you make an effort to treat my friends nicely


...I am happy to be in this moment right now, for as long as it'll last =)

No comments: