Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just because...

...it's time to choose our seating arrangements for the Farewell Formal this Friday, I'm stressing out massively. Who should I sit with? My friends? My best friend's friends? Or my boyfriend's friends? Grr... Worst part is I don't even know if he wants me on his table and I can't find him around to ask if it's ok if we don't sit on the same table. This is so frustrating.

Not only that, I'm so bloody exhausted cos I couldn't sleep last night and he woke me up so early this morning before going to class and then the fire alarm went off. So pissing mad! Went to uni for dance classes although today is my off day only to find that no one showed up! Since it's my only free day I went into town to make my insurance claims and do some shopping which includes 2 bottles of alcohol and now my back is gonna break from all the walking around with 2 bottles in my sling bag. Sigh... How the hell am I supposed to go out and party tonight?! Hmph.

No comments: