Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just because...

...I've discovered that my aunts and uncles have Facebook accounts, I'm flabbergasted. I can't remember how many times I went "OH MY GOD" out loud to myself while discovering it. It just feels so wrong! Should adults with grown-up children be having Facebook accounts? It seems so weird to see their profile picture with their spouse and children! The dangers of Facebook has now been extended from current/future employers to include your parents! Oh my God! Now you've gotta be careful of what you post online and remove any bad stuff that you might already have on it. I just hope they don't find me and proceed to add me. I wouldn't know what to do! What's worse is seeing who's on their friends list. It's probably half-bad to see other parents there but the more disturbing part is adding their children's exes as friends too!!! Can you believe that?! OMG if my parents added Sean I would so lose it... I already can't fathom my brother doing that. Wow. How am I gonna sleep tonight? I'm gonna pray that no one will find me on Facebook but that's obviously near impossible since they can easily detect me from my cousins' photos or friends list. Sei mou?

No comments: