Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just because...

...I'm witnessing stuff first hand, I guess I'm credible enough to say that the biggest sluts are American girls. It's amazing how they can hook up with various guys (who live with them!!!) and move on to the next ones without blinking an eye when they bump into each other in the dining room! They are the ones who come up to the guys and seduce them, then take them back to their room after partying the night away. Seriously. You don't see Australian girls or the European girls doing that. Or maybe they're more discreet about it... Hm... But surprisingly, the American guys are the decent ones here! Strange, huh? And it's so weird to see the American girls coming on to the Saudi Arabic guys! Making love not war, I presume... ;)

What's worse is that they can cheat on their partners without feeling guilty! Most of them however, are single but have no qualms about hooking up with guys who are already taken! Some seem to take pride in doing that. Sad, right? Not only do they sleep with guys who have girlfriends, they make it known by moaning so loudly! I'm in disbelief, really... I never knew morals could be eroded to this extent. I mean, I read about it, watch it in movies etc but never thought they actually happened.

Perhaps it's just because these students that I meet are only here for 5 months to have a good time. Therefore, my judgment may be flawed even though I try not to judge them. It's when it all happens under your nose and starts to irritate the shits out of you that you start judging I suppose...

No comments: